Research programme: metabolic disorders therapeutics - ENovate BiolifeAlternative Names: E-GT-04; E-PCO-04
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator ENovate Biolife
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Endocrine disorders; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Endocrine disorders in India (unspecified route)
- 22 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in India (unspecified route)