Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Indena
- Class Analgesics; Colchicum alkaloids; Monosaccharides
- Mechanism of Action Inflammation mediator inhibitors; Muscle protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Back pain
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in Italy (Intraperitoneal)
- 30 Sep 2015 Indena plans a phase II trial for Back pain in Italy (IM) (NCT02568826)