MEDI 4276Alternative Names: MEDI4276
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Class Antineoplastics; Drug conjugates
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Breast cancer; Gastric cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Gastric cancer (In adults, Late-stage disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Breast cancer (In adults, Late-stage disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (unspecified route)