Dornase alpha biosimilar - International Biotech Center GeneriumAlternative Names: GNR-039
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator International Biotech Center Generium
- Developer International Biotechnology Center Generium
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Deoxyribonuclease 1 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Cystic fibrosis in Russia (Inhalation) before October 2015