AL 59412CAlternative Names: AL-59412C
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Alcon
- Class Antiglaucomas; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2015 No development reported - Phase-II for Open angle glaucoma in USA (Intravitreous)
- 26 Oct 2015 No development reported - Phase-II for Ocular hypertension in USA (Intravitreous)