Trastuzumab biosimilar - International Biotech Center GeneriumAlternative Names: GNR-027
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator International Biotech Center Generium
- Developer International Biotechnology Center Generium
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer in Russia (Parenteral) before October 2015