GNR 004Alternative Names: GNR-004
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator International Biotech Center Generium
- Developer International Biotechnology Center Generium
- Class Plasminogen activator enzymes; Recombinant proteins; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Myocardial infarction in Russia (Parenteral) before October 2015