Research programme: anti-PD1 antibodies - ARMO Biosciences/Ligand Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Open Monoclonal Technology
- Developer ARMO Biosciences; Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action PDCD 1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2015 Early research in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)