NY-ESO-1 TCRAlternative Names: anti-NY-ESO-1 TCR
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kite Pharma; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Class Antineoplastics; T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action CTAG1B protein inhibitors; Gene transference; T-cell receptor antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Meningioma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2015 Phase II development is ongoing in USA