Research programme: MAP4K4 inhibitors - Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine/ Domainex
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- Developer Domainex; Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 27 Oct 2015 Early research in Myocardial infarction in United Kingdom (unspecified route)