NP 001 - UbiVacAlternative Names: NP-001 - UbiVac
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator UbiVac
- Class Immunotherapies; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in USA (Parenteral) before October 2015 (UbiVac pipeline, October 2015)
- 29 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral) before October 2015 (UbiVac pipeline, October 2015)