Research programme: haematological malignancies therapeutics - Boehringer Ingelheim/Philogen
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Philogen
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in Italy (unspecified route)
- 12 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in Germany (unspecified route)