Research programme: transmembrane immunomodulatory proteins - Alpine Immune Sciences/Kite Pharma
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Alpine Immune Sciences; Kite Pharma
- Class CAR-T cell therapies; Gene therapies; Proteins; T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference; T lymphocyte replacements; T-cell receptor antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2015 Early research in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)