Pegaspargase biosimilar - Xbrane
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Xbrane
- Class Amidohydrolases; Antineoplastics; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Aspartate-ammonia ligase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 30 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in Sweden (Parenteral)
- 30 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in Sweden (Parenteral)