CT 732Alternative Names: CT732
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator HEC Pharm
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase delta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Rheumatoid arthritis; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2015 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in China (unspecified route) before October 2015 (HEC Pharm pipeline, November 2015)
- 05 Nov 2015 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in China (unspecified route) before October 2015 (HEC Pharm pipeline, November 2015)