Research programme: recombinant protein therapeutics - Pharming/Transgenic rabbit modelsAlternative Names: Enzyme replacement therapies - Pharming/Transgenic rabbit models; recombinant human-alpha-galactosidase; recombinant human-alpha-glucosidase; rh-alpha-galactosidase; rh-alpha-glucosidase
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Transgenic Rabbit Models
- Developer Pharming Group NV
- Class Alpha-glucosidases; Enzymes; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Alpha glucosidase replacements; Alpha-galactosidase replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Fabry's disease; Glycogen storage disease type II