BSL 02 1509AYMAlternative Names: BSL02-1509AYM
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kao Corporation
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2016 Kao Corporation completes a phase I trial in Skin disorders (In volunteers) in Japan (UMIN000019426)
- 01 Nov 2015 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in Japan (Topical) prior to November 2015