Apilimod dimeyslate - LAM TherapeuticsAlternative Names: LAM 002A
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator LAM Therapeutics
- Class Antirheumatics; Hydrazines; Morpholines; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in USA (PO)