ABT 555Alternative Names: ABT-555
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator AbbVie
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Myelin protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2016 Abbvie suspends enrolment in a phase I trial for Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (NCT02606630)
- 14 Sep 2016 Adverse events and pharmacokinetic data from phase I study in Multiple sclerosis presented at the 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS-2016)
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (IV-infusion) (NCT02601885)