MBS 2320Alternative Names: MBS-2320
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator University of Aberdeen
- Developer Modern Biosciences
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)