Docetaxel - Oasmia PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Docecal; Docetaxel micellar - Oasmia Pharmaceuticals; Docetaxel-XR-17; XR-17-docetaxel
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Oasmia Pharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules; Taxanes
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors; Tubulin modulators; Tubulin polymerisation promoters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Aug 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Breast cancer in Latvia (IV)