Research programme: antibody therapeutics - AbClon
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator AbClon
- Class Bispecific antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin-6 modulators; Tumour necrosis factor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 24 Nov 2015 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 24 Nov 2015 Early research in Inflammation in South Korea (unspecified route)