Hib meningococcal vaccine groups A and C conjugate - Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention/Wuxi Royal BiologicalAlternative Names: A+C+hib Conjugate Vaccine; Group A, C polysaccharide meningococcal and type b haemophilus Influenzal Conjugate vaccine; Hib-MenAC; MenAC-Hib; Meninogococcal vaccine groups A and C Hib conjugate
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Developer Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention; Wuxi Royal Biological
- Class Haemophilus vaccines; Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections