At a glance
- Originator Anhui Fengyuan Pharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics; Platinum complexes
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents; DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Liver cancer
- Phase II Oesophageal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Nov 2015 Phase-II development is ongoing for Oesophageal cancer (Late-stage disease) in China
- 24 Nov 2015 Phase-III development is ongoing for Liver cancer (Late-stage disease) in China