Hepatitis B immune globulin - Shanghai RAAS Blood ProductsAlternative Names: IVIG Hepatitis B
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Shanghai Raas Blood Products
- Class Antivirals; Immunoglobulins
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2015 Preregistration for Hepatitis B (Prevention) in China (IV)