Granisetron intranasal - Yunfeng Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology Academy of Military Medical Sciences PLA
- Developer Yunfeng Pharmaceutical
- Class Analgesics; Antiemetics; Azabicyclo compounds; Indazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2015 Clinical trials in Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting in China (Intranasal)