GentiopicrinAlternative Names: Gentiopicroside; QINGLONG KUSU
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Northwest University
- Developer Harbin Gloria Pharmaceuticals
- Class Glucosides; Glycosides; Pyrans; Pyrones
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 26 Nov 2015 Clinical trials in Hepatitis B in China (IV)