At a glance
- Originator Guangdong Taihe Pharmaceutical; Sun Yat-Sen University
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Ginsenosides; Saponins
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 26 Nov 2015 Clinical trials in Stroke in China (IV)