Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Bio-Thera Solutions
- Developer Baiaotai Biotechnology
- Class Antithrombotics; Cyclic peptides; Sulfhydryl compounds
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Acute coronary syndromes
Most Recent Events
- 26 Nov 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes in China (IV)