CGS 125Alternative Names: CGS-125; trans-capsaicin - CapGenesis Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator CapGenesis Therapeutics
- Class Antipruritics; Catechols; Local anaesthetics; Monounsaturated fatty acids; Non-opioid analgesics; Polyunsaturated alkamides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action TRPV1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Nov 2015 Clinical trials in Osteoarthritis in Dominican Republic (Topical)