Recombinant human endostatin - Jiangsu Wuzhong PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Sulijia
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Wuzhong Pharmaceutical Group
- Class Angiostatic proteins; Antineoplastics; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Nov 2015 Clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer (Metastatic disease) in China (IV)