MCS 2Alternative Names: MCS-2; Multi-carotenoids; MUS
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Health Ever Bio-Tech
- Class Carotenoids; Plant proteins; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2015 Phase-III development for Benign prostatic hyperplasia is ongoing in USA and Taiwan