Monoclonal antibody ADCC cHAb18 - Pacific Meinuoke BiopharmaceuticalAlternative Names: HAb18G/CD147-targeting monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Pacific Meinuoke Biopharmaceutical
- Developer Fourth Military Medical University; Pacific Meinuoke Biopharmaceutical
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Membrane glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2015 Clinical trials in Lung cancer in China (Parenteral)