BGI 001Alternative Names: BGI-001
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Boryung Pharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastric cancer; Gastric ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Gastric cancer in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 27 Nov 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Gastric ulcer in South Korea (unspecified route)