DapaconazoleAlternative Names: BL-123; BL-125; Zilt
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica
- Class Antifungals; Chlorophenols; Imidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Tinea pedis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2017 Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica withdraws a phase III trial prior to enrollment for Tinea pedis in Brazil (NCT02606383)
- 12 Nov 2015 Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica plans a phase III trial for Tinea pedis in Brazil (NCT02606383)