Research programme: Lafora disease therapeutics - Turing PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: TUR 005
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Turing Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiepileptic drugs
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Myoclonic epilepsies
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 2015 Preclinical trials in Myoclonic epilepsies in USA (unspecified route)