Atorvastatin/candesartan cilexetilAlternative Names: AG 1502
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hyperlipidaemia; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2015 Preclinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia and Hypertension in South Korea (PO)
- 01 Dec 2015 Ahn-Gook Pharmaceuticals plans a phase I pharmacokinetics trial in Healthy volunteers in South Korea (PO) (NCT02614352)