Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator SK biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic uptake inhibitors; Dopamine uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (PO)
- 01 Dec 2015 Preclinical trials in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (PO) before December 2015