Research programme: central nervous system therapeutics - Allergan/Rugen
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Rugen Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autistic disorder; Obsessive-compulsive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Nov 2015 Rugen Therapeutics and Allergan enters into a collaboration to support the discovery and development of central nervous therapeutics for the treatment of Autistic disorders and Obsessive compulsive disorders
- 04 Nov 2013 Preclinical trials in Obsessive-compulsive disorders in China (PO)
- 04 Nov 2013 Preclinical trials in Autistic disorder in China (PO)