Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Systemic lupus erythematosus (In volunteers) in USA (Parenteral) (NCT02618967)
- 09 Dec 2015 Preclinical trials in Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (Parenteral) before December 2015
- 09 Dec 2015 Amgen plans a first-in-human phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (SC) (NCT02618967)