CGS 306Alternative Names: CGS-306
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator CapGenesis Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Flavonoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Autophagy stimulants; Cytochrome P 450 enzyme system inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Xeroderma pigmentosum
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2015 Preclinical trials in Xeroderma pigmentosum in USA (Topical) before November 2015