Mometasone foam - Foamix
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Foamix
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Glucocorticoids; Pregnadienediols; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Dec 2015 Phase I/II development is ongoing in Israel