Tranexamic acid - Hyundai PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: HTB-003
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hyundai Pharmaceutical
- Class Antifibrinolytics; Antihaemorrhagics; Cyclohexanecarboxylic acids; Skin disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Melanosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Dec 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Melanosis in South Korea (unspecified route) prior to December 2015