MER 3001Alternative Names: MER3001
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Mercia Pharma Inc
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Regulatory T-lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)