Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- Class Hyperphosphataemia therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Hyperphosphataemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Hyperphosphataemia in USA (unspecified route)