Anti-CD123 chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy - Mustang BioAlternative Names: MB 102 - Mustang Bio
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator City of Hope National Medical Center
- Developer Mustang Bio
- Class Antineoplastics; CAR-T cell therapies; Cell therapies; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (Parentral) before March 2016