MUC1 infected dendritic cells induced cytotoxic T lymphocyte therapy - Beijing Doing Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Doing Biomedical
- Class T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Gastric cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2015 Preclinical trials in Gastric cancer (Late-stage disease) in China (IV)