CKD 12201Alternative Names: CKD12201; Human papillomavirus vaccine - Chong Kun Dang
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Chong Kun Dang
- Class Cancer vaccines; Papillomavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in South Korea (unspecified route) prior to December 2015 (Chong Kun Dang pipeline, December 2015)