CKD 903Alternative Names: CKD903
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chong Kun Dang
- Class Antiepileptic drugs
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Epilepsy in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Epilepsy in South Korea (unspecified route) prior to December 2015 (Chong Kun Dang pipeline, December 2015)