Emedastine transdermal - Hisamitsu PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Emedastine fumarate; HP-3060
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiallergics; Antihistamines; Benzimidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 09 Dec 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in Japan (Transdermal)